This blog contains strong language and adult situations. Reader discretion advised.

Friday 9 September 2016

I'm back! (Again...)

Sorry guys, as most of you know I went off and got married, and so the few weeks before I was super busy because me and hubs are useless at planning ahead lol.





There, now you have all sorts of dress pics. My mum made it, yes, she's talented! And my sister did my hair and make-up, she's a hairdresser. And I'm cheap haha.

Anyway, so I had every intention of getting straight back to simming after the wedding (which was waaay back in June, btw), but I was just so damn tired and we figured it was all the relief of all that finally being over and the stress gone and the weight lifted...
   And then my ankles started swelling.
        And then I started getting headaches....
              And then I started getting nauseous....
                         And it turned out I was pregnant. lol. But I'm now getting to my second trimester and I'm starting to get more energy and be able to get back to it! So despite a little baby brain meaning typing takes a while because I forget what I was typing mid-sentance.... Yeah, I'll be around a whole lot more! (And then probably not a lot for a while after baby, but it's not due til march, so...)


Lookit de face!!

Anyway, so I've been playing and writing, chapters will resume shortly! And I'll get back to catching up to all yours! <3 xxxxx loves!!

11 comments:

  1. March babies are the best babies. Just sayin'. ;) And not just the face, but look at that sweet little hand. <3

    Congrats again and again!

    And again! *hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah course! You watch, mine will be super early or late now and be february or April. LOLOL!!
      Thanks you again :) *hugs* xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, it's been forever since I've seen you! (since I disappeared for a long time, too).

    Congrats on the wedding (your dress is gorgeous!) and the upcoming offspring! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, years, probably!

      Thank you and thank you! :D

      Delete
  3. Ah! Your tattoo is so pretty! And so is your dress ^-^

    Well thanks a lot Gemma, now I'm basically the only one on the threat who isn't a mum :P (not a bad thing tbh based on the fact that I'm the youngest by kinda far) but for realsies, congrats ^-^ and remember: Olivia is a great name for a baby ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I only got that one in Feb so my granny could be at my wedding. She died when I was 4 so don't worry about it lol, but whenever I see cherry blossom I think of her so now she's with me always :)

      Don't worry about it! Go do school and life and stuff! Olivia? Ew what a gross name what kind of weirdo would be called that?? :'D :P xx

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh, those wedding photos were beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on both getting married and being pregnant! I'm knocked up as well, nooboo is due in January for me. :) Like everyone said, lovely pictures and that dress is really pretty. And you in it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the wedding, the pictures are really lovely, as everyone already said. The baby is so nice to lay that way, so it was possible to take good pictures of it. Congrats on the future mini- you also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on everything! You guys look very happy :D

    The blue goes so well with you red hair! So pretty!

    Love the story behind your tattoo!

    ReplyDelete